GSAFE is hiring a Communications & Development Manager to manage and implement our communications work and special event, mailing, and social media fundraising campaigns. Click here for a complete job description.
Specifically, the Communications & Development Manager will:
- Develop a comprehensive organizational communications plan and implement all outbound communications, leveraging website, direct mail, email, newsletter, blog, and social media resources to maintain and grow GSAFE’s presence across Wisconsin.
- Contribute to GSAFE’s overall messaging and visual presentation, including use of photography, videos, and other visual media.
- Play a leadership role in developing and implementing a communications campaign strategy to advance trans*-inclusive student non-discrimination policies in school districts across Wisconsin.
- Manage and implement all fundraising activities related to special events, direct mail, email, and/or social media, meeting defined revenue development goals.
- Engage in effective donor stewardship and relationship-building.
- Effectively demonstrate 1) understanding of racial justice, trans* and gender justice, and youth leadership in development of communications materials and fundraising activities, including appropriate portrayal and engagement with people of color, trans* people, and youth, and 2) ethics, boundaries, and consent/assent in shaping and/or using stories of LGBTQ youth in communications materials.
- Manage utilization of all GSAFE electronic tools and donor database.
Click here for more details, including job qualifications and application instructions.