GSAFE is hiring a Director of Youth Leadership to manage our Youth Leadership Programs, supervise Youth Leadership Program staff, support and facilitate the Wisconsin Educational Justice Coalition, provide organizational leadership on our management team, and develop community collaborations and partnerships.
Specifically, the Director of Youth Leadership will:
- Support and facilitate the Wisconsin Educational Justice Coalition in developing plans and achieving goals around a variety of educational justice issues, including ending zero tolerance and exclusionary discipline policies, tuition equity for undocumented students, and respect and inclusion for trans* students.
- Provide technical assistance to coalition member organizations around youth leadership, LGBTQ justice, racial justice, trans* justice, community organizing and other relevant issues.
- Serve on GSAFE’s Management Team to assist in developing strategies to achieve organizational goals.
- Effectively recruit, hire, supervise, develop, and evaluate staff, interns, and volunteers of Youth Leadership Programs.
- Provide management of GSAFE’s Youth Leadership Programs, including our GSA Development, Racial Justice, and Trans* Justice Programs, to ensure effective program planning, implementation, and evaluation. Support and facilitate youth programs as needed.
Click here for more details, including job qualifications and application instructions.